Altdorf Falls to Ebonlore!

Axem

Bah. Didnt you hear yet Axem? Its all haxzors and 'sploits!

You should know since you were the one exploiting the nearly noexistant order tank line to magically appear behind them and rape the healers...

Dont you read the forums man?

http://www.ebonlore.org/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Everytime something goes against Order they cry exploit exploit!!

Its funny how they simply CANNOT give us any credit whatsoever.

Bah. Didnt you hear yet Axem? Its all haxzors and 'sploits!

You should know since you were the one exploiting the nearly noexistant order tank line to magically appear behind them and rape the healers...

Dont you read the forums man?

http://www.ebonlore.org/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Everytime something goes against Order they cry exploit exploit!!

Its funny how they simply CANNOT give us any credit whatsoever.

It's equally funny that you think this is an accomplishment solely from your guild. Because noooooooooooooooooobody else was there huh?

lawl

It's equally funny that you think this is an accomplishment solely from your guild. Because noooooooooooooooooobody else was there huh?

lawl

And where exactly did I say that????

It was a total destruction accomplishment and Ebonlore only contributed. I never said that we were solely responsible.

There were no exploits or hacks of any kind (nor have I ever seen any here) and the repetitive cries of nerd rage on the Warhammer Alliance forums are hilarious!

lawl

Hey everyone! It's my stalker!

Heya Bigguss. Come to "lawl" or whatever you kids do these days?

At least we have your IP address now. Uh... lawl?

Hey everyone! It's my stalker!

Heya Bigguss. Come to "lawl" or whatever you kids do these days?

At least we have your IP address now. Uh... lawl?

Your stalker eh? More like your the nub who is so obsessed with me and a few others that you gotta keep making accounts when you get banned on WHA. You single handedly make this guild look even more idiotic than it already does.

And grats on realizing you have my IP address which you've had for like, a year and a half? Uh...lawl?

Fucking retard.

Get on the lord!

Get on the lord!

Get on the lord!

Get on the lord!

Bigguss = Banned stfu already with your whining ^^ If you don't like the guild move on elsewhere.

Really? Hes so entertaining though http://www.ebonlore.org/forums/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

I dont personally see any point to banning him. Cant he just come back and create a new account with a different name at any time?

What I want to know Bigguss, is why you have to have 2 accounts on WHA for? At least I wait till the first one gets banned before I make a second account. Having 2 active at the same time, and posting from both is kinda... creepy.

I think maybe I should get bars on my windows.